WINE, DINE & SHINE $138.00
Full Day Tour-9:45 am-3:15 pm
Your Wine, Dine & Shine Tour will give you a delicious sample of authentic east coast flavours. Winding our way through the Points East Coastal Drive to Little Sands for our first stop at Rossignol Estate Winery. Greeting you in the winery will be a familiar bouquet of aromas unique Prince Edward Islands terroir. Harvesting, crushing, pressing, fermentation, aging, and barreling are the 6 major steps in wine making and proprietor John Rossignol will intrigue you with the details during his full tour and tasting.
A short drive through the quaint town of Murray River and proceeding onto the Points East Coastal Drive, down one of the Islands famous red dirt roads, until we arrive at Newman’s Estate Winery. Certified Winemaker and owner Mike Newman will greet us with his knowledge of the remarkable hybrid grape varieties that grow exceptionally well in our rich sandy soil. Offering his vine side samplings to you will allow for a more authentic experience of your wine tasting.
Georgetown is one of the many hidden gems on Prince Edward Island, and that is what makes it an idyllic destination spot for our next stop. The widely favoured new seafood restaurant, Wheelhouse in Georgetown, is perfectly situated overlooking the mouth of Brudenell River, Montague River, and Cardigan Bay. Inspired by the fresh local seafood, vegetables and fruit, the Chef will intrigue your taste buds into sensuous waves of delightfulness that will be reminiscent long after you are home.
countless, infinite or innumerable.
the ability to see something or to be seen at a particular place
Craftsman, Craftswoman, Crafts-person
a place where liquor is manufactured
Our journey’s end, Myriad View Artisan Distillery is a place where craftsman and craftswoman have taken great pride in perfecting their liquors while enjoying the countless picturesque views of Rollo Bay and the land that surrounds them. You will have a chance to experience all of this and more on your tasting finale!
Included in your fully guided 5.5-6 hour tour:
- Premium seating at the Wheelhouse in Georgetown
- Catered 3 course perfectly paired lunch and local craft brew pint or alcoholic beverage at the Wheelhouse in Georgetown
- 2 full tours with a behind the scenes look at local wineries & distilleries (Rossignol Estate Winery/Newman Estate Winery and Myriad View Artisan Distillery)
- Tastings fees at both locations (Rossignol Estate Winery/Newman Estate Winery, Myriad View Artisan Distillery)
- Snacks-cheese and crackers at Rossignol Estate Winery/Newman Estate Winery
- Chilled bottled water
- All transportation
- Special take home keepsake to remember your time with HOP|SIP|SWIRL Tasting Tours
HOP|SIP|SWIRLS tours are truly unforgettable experiences from start to finish!
*When unforeseen circumstances prevail, tours are subject to change. But, we will still ensure the best possible experience!