A TOAST TO THE EAST COAST $159.99
Daily Signature Tour
Your “Down East” journey with HOP|SIP|SWIRL begins by driving along the Points East Coastal Drive to Myriad View Artisan Distillery. Canada’s first legal moonshine producers, Paul and Angela Berrow along with Ken & Danielle Mill are producing Strait Gin, Vodka and Rum from their hand-crafted copper batch still. Here, you will tour the distillery where we will pay homage to prohibition and illegal moonshine all while taking in the spectacular views of Rollo Bay.
After you taste the distilleries “Shine,” we will continue to Montague the Beautiful, a flourishing community where Copper Bottom Brewing has established themselves in a historic building built in 1938 as the town hall and spent the latter part of its existence as home to The Eastern Graphic newspaper. Here you will enjoy the craft micro-brew of this creative, community orientated local couple, Ken Spears and Ashley Condon.
A short drive through the quaint town of Murray River and proceeding onto the Points East Coastal Drive, down one of the Islands famous red dirt roads, until we arrive at Newman’s Estate Winery. Certified Winemaker and owner Mike Newman will greet us with his knowledge of the remarkable hybrid grape varieties that grow exceptionally well in our rich sandy soil. Offering his vine side samplings to you will allow for a more authentic experience of your wine tasting.
We will continue en route where we will end our tasting journey at the ecological friendly vineyard, Rossignol Estate Winery, which is situated on the picturesque cliffside of the Northumberland Strait. John Rossignol uses 100% pure oak barrels to vary the colour, flavour, tannin and texture profile of his wines. There are many sensational redolent award-winning fruit wines for you to sample at this well-known establishment.
Lastly, back into Charlottetown for award winning tastings from PEI Brewing Company. You will tour the brewery with passionate and knowledgeable folks who are itching to guide you through an incredible beer experience like none other. The selection of beers consists of signature offerings, various seasonal & experimental styles, plus special batches. PEIBC have created an incredible space where travelers and locals alike meet and seek refuge over a delicious brew. (*This can be a final drop off location if you chose.)
Included in your fully guided tour:
- Catered 2 course perfectly paired Lunch
- Premium tap house seating with a 4, 5oz. sample flight at Copper Bottom Brewery
- 3 full tours with a behind the scenes look at local breweries, wineries & distilleries (PEI Brewing Company, Rossignol Estate Winery and Myriad View Artisan Distillery)
- Tastings fees at all 5 locations-PEI Brewing Company, Rossignol Estate Winery, Myriad View Artisan Distillery, Newman Estate Winery and Copper Bottom Brewing
- 355ml Can of Beach Chair Lager from PEI Brewing Co. while enjoying their tour
- Take home choice of 6 Cans of Beach Chair Lager or 4 bottles of your favourite Gahan Craft Beer from PEI Brewing Co.
- Snacks-cheese and crackers at Rossignol Estate Winery
- Chilled bottled water
- All transportation
- Special take home keepsake to remember your time with HOP|SIP|SWIRL
HOP|SIP|SWIRLS tours are truly unforgettable experiences from start to finish!